Irwin's Mountain Inn in Banff, Alberta is proud to offer our guests recreation and relaxation opportunities.
- 8 Person Hot Tub
- Fitness Centre
- Conference Facility
- El Toro Restaurant serving breakfast and dinner
- 4 Person Sauna
- Ski Room and Lockers
- Close to Local Transportation and Ski Shuttle
- Guest computer kiosk, available 24 hours
- Complimentary WiFi
What else can be said about our Hot Tub? The list of better ways to relax is very short, so after a long day exploring the great outdoors, slip into the calming waters.
Want to take your relaxation to the next level? Our traditional dry cedar sauna is the perfect end to a long day of skiing or hiking, all whilst giving you a taste of Scandanavia in the Canadian Rockies!
Take no days off at Irwin's Mountain Inn, our fitness room is fitted with a stationary bike, treadmill, free weights (dumbells) and a seated leg curl machine. On top of that, we have some gym balls and yoga mats available for guests.
El Toro Restaurant
El Toro is just off the lobby, open for breakfast and dinner.
Specializing in Canadian dishes influenced by the flavours of Latin America and Spain we pride ourselves on the quality of the ingredients used, and the skill of our chefs. El Toro is also proud to serve AAA Certified Canadian beef, and our famous Châteaubriand is hard to resist for beef lovers.
Yes, we love it when you travel with your whole family. Bring your dogs with you when you vacation in Banff with us.
- We bought you a pass so you can join us on Banff's local transit system: ROAM
- This pass includes our Banff local transit in the Town of Banff. Services to Lake Louise and Johnston Canyon are extra.
- Stops include the Banff Gondola, the Upper Hot Springs, Lake Minnewanka and more.
- Parking can be congested at these attractions and you can help by taking ROAM, please visit the Front Desk for your complimentary ROAM guest pass and schedule.