Directions from Calgary
- Take the TransCanada Highway west to Banff.
- After you reach the Banff National Park Gates, it will be another 15 minute drive (15km).
- Take the First Banff Exit. Turn left at the stop sign (onto Banff Ave).
- Irwins Mountain Inn is approx 5 minute (4.1km) from the exit.
- We are the second accommodation after Marten Street (if you reach Rabbit Street, you have gone too far!)
Irwin's Mountian Inn
429 Banff Avenue
1 (403) 762-4566
Entry Fees to the National Parks of Canada
All visitors to Banff National Park require a National Park entry pass to offset the costs of the Parks facilities and services. These facilities and services include: picnic areas, scenic lookouts, washrooms, trails and roads as well as friendly and helpful staff at visitor centres, and day-use areas.
Looking to get to Banff from Calgary and not rent a car? Take an airport shuttle.
There are a few local Banff companies that have frequent transfers between Banff and the Calgary International Airport.
Mountain Park Transportation
Experience the Breathtaking Rocky Mountains
Mountain Park Transportation since 1999 has been offering guests from all over the world transportation services, from Moraine Lake shuttles to private tours and transfers and scheduled airport services.
Now offering private transfers for 1-15 guests and is ideal for families traveling together to ensure their group is social distanced.
Brewster Banff Airport Express
Calgary to Banff from $72
Sit back, relax and enjoy express service from the Calgary International Airport to Banff with Brewster Banff Airport Express. With frequent departures, large viewing windows and a flexible 90-min cancellation policy, there’s no better way to access the incredible adventures of Banff National Park.
Save 15% on round-trip bookings
- Door to door service
- Green way to travel
- Professional service
- Modern, clean transportation