Directions from Calgary
- Take the TransCanada Highway west to Banff.
- After you reach the Banff National Park Gates, it will be another 15 minute drive (15km).
- Take the First Banff Exit. Turn left at the stop sign (onto Banff Ave).
- Irwins Mountain Inn is approx 5 minute (4.1km) from the exit.
- We are the second accommodation after Marten Street (if you reach Rabbit Street, you have gone too far!)
Irwin’s Mountian Inn
429 Banff Avenue
1 (403) 762-4566
Entry Fees to the National Parks of Canada
All visitors to Banff National Park require a National Park entry pass to offset the costs of the Parks facilities and services. These facilities and services include: picnic areas, scenic lookouts, washrooms, trails and roads as well as friendly and helpful staff at visitor centres, and day-use areas.
Looking to get to Banff from Calgary and not rent a car? Take an airport shuttle.
There are a few local Banff companies that have frequent transfers between Banff and the Calgary International Airport.
Brewster Banff Airport Express
Sit back, relax and enjoy express service from the Calgary International Airport to Banff with Brewster Banff Airport Express. With frequent departures, large viewing windows and a flexible 90-min cancellation policy, there’s no better way to access the incredible adventures of Banff National Park.
Save on round-trip bookings
You Watch the Views, We’ll Watch the Road.
Swap the stress, liability and expense of airport car rental for a comfortable seat and a knowledgeable local driver aboard a Banff Airporter Shuttle Bus.
Relax and take in the breathtaking views of the Canadian Rockies – we’ll take care of the rest.